Safe Trading Suggestions
You are responsible for your own safety!
Please consider to meet at a safe trading spot: https://safetradespots.com
When you are meeting someone, remember to:
- Insist on a public meeting place like a cafe, bank, or shopping center.
- Do not meet in a secluded place, or invite strangers into your home.
- Be especially careful buying/selling high value items.
- Tell a friend or family member where you’re going.
- Take your cell phone along if you have one.
- Try to Google the phone number of the person you are meeting
- Consider having a friend accompany you.
- Trust your instincts.
- Educate yourself on how to avoid scams!
- Follow CDC guidelines https://www.cdc.gov
Check out these resources: